The PADI Deep Diver Course with GO DIVE
After your first few scuba dives, you soon want to explore a bit deeper. There is something exciting and mysterious about the depth that attracts dives.
- Advanced Open Water course
- 20 Logged Dives
- Diver Light
- Writing Slate
- Safety equipment (DSMB, Cutting Tool and Whistle)
- Recommended (Reel/finger spool with 30m line to deploy DSMB from depth)
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is the opportunity to explore the deep. It’s exhilarating.
What You Learn
- Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 metres
- Deep scuba diving equipment considerations
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact GO DIVE.
Your Next Adventure
Many shipwrecks are often found in deeper water. That’s why the PADI Deep Diver course is a natural companion to the PADI Wreck Diver course. See more on our Wreck Diver Course here.
Other training to consider is the PADI Enriched Air Diver course on your way to PADI Master Scuba Diver.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the GO DIVE BRISBANE Team members.
Price start from $899 and includes:
- Deep diver manual
- Two boat days aboard DiveQuest
- PADI deep Diver specialty E'card
- Go Dive certificate
- Lifetime of memories
No Courses Found