The PADI Wreck Diver Course with GO DIVE BRISBANE
Whether sunk on purpose as an artificial reef or the result of mishap, wrecks open fascinating windows to the past. Most divers find wrecked ships, airplanes and even automobiles nearly irresistible because they’re intriguing to explore, exciting avenues of discovery, and usually teeming with aquatic life. The PADI Wreck Diver course teaches you the ins and outs of rewarding, responsible wreck diving.
The Fun Part
The fun part of the PADI Wreck Diver course is visiting wrecks, unlocking mysteries and starting to gain the knowledge and experience that allows you to see things that others overlook. Sometimes, only the trained, experienced eye recognizes that a small hole or open door likely caused the vessel’s demise.
What You Learn
- Techniques for diving exploring shipwrecks, and how to avoid common hazards
- How to research and learn the background of your favorite wrecks
- Wreck scuba diving equipment considerations
- Considerations and techniques for entering intact wrecks
- Experience in planning, organizing and making at least four wreck dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
Included in a Price of $850
- 4 dive on the ex HMAS Brisbane
- Course Materials
What You Need
- Scuba Equipment can be hired from Go Dive Service Centre
- Tanks and Weights can be hired from Go Dive Service Centre
- Wreck Reel
- Advanced Open Water Certification
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact Go Dive Service Centre
Your Next Adventure
Many shipwrecks are often found in deeper water. That’s why the PADI Wreck Diver course is a natural companion to the PADI Deep Diver course. See more on our Deep Diver Course here.
Other training to consider is the PADI Enriched Air Diver course on your way to PADI Master Scuba Diver.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the GO DIVE BRISBANE Team members.
- Contact us to take the Wreck Diver Diver course
- Ask a Scuba Expert
- View the Most Popular PADI Specialty Courses
- Take the Master Scuba Diver Challenge
- Do the scuba medical questionnaire