Based in the village of Munda, nestled on the premises of the beautiful and tranquil Agnes Gateway Hotel, on the southern coast of New Georgia Island in the Western Province of the Solomon Islands, an area renowned for its peaceful beauty and friendly people as well as its amazing reefs and incredible biodiversity. Munda boasts an airstrip with daily connections, stunning, serene and romantic scenery, amazing WWII history, a vibrant local culture and of course, world class diving!
The diving in Munda is very special and magical - possibly some of the best sites in the world. Spectacular walls drop off to over 600 meters. Grey, Blacktip and Whitetip Reef sharks routinely patrol, as do Hammerheads. Eagle rays, Dogtooth Tuna, Barracuda and other pelagics are also common. Encounters with any of the species of big sharks and rays are always exciting, and divers who prefer macro subjects will be enthralled by the smaller critters such as Pygmy Seahorses, varieties of Anemone fish, Spiny Lobsters and Fiery Dartfish.
DIVE MUNDA & AGNES LODGE
8 days / 7 nights ex Brisbane
• Return airfares ex Brisbane to Munda via Honiara flying with Solomon Airlines
• Meet and greet service and assistance at Munda Airport
• 6 nights Quad share Zazala Wing Backpackers Room Accommodation (shared facilities) at Agnes Gateway Lodge in Munda
• 10 boat dives (based on 2 dives/ day) with Dive Munda Includes: tanks, weights and dive guide services + light lunch on diving days
• Australian departure taxes and applicable airline taxes ($150 and subject to change)
Accommodation upgrade options: (subject to availability)
* Twin share Tatangala Wing (upper floor) with shared facilities: $180pp
* Twin share Naru Wing Room with private facilities: $225pp
* Upgrade to Ibibu Cottages (Air-Con: Twin Share) with private facilitie: $375pp
Price does not include:
• Travel insurance, personal spending money and excess luggage surcharge
• Local custom fees (applicable to some dive sites) - payable direct in Solomo
Booking conditions apply:
Prices subject to change at any time without notice due to supplier rate changes.
See other terms and conditions as per the Dive Adventures website: www.dlveadventures.com.au