Start your new career path with Go Dive Brisbane!
Do you want a career with fun, excitement and new challenges? Get started today with Go Dive Brisbane’s Career in Diving program. This program will transform you from an Open Water Diver to a highly trained industry professional. Whether you desire a real “Sea Change”, or simply want to earn money part time by doing something that you love, becoming a PADI Instructor will offer you new and exciting opportunities. Go Dive Brisbane Career in Diving package is very comprehensive and can be completed in as little as 6 months.
• Openvwater Course Normally $699
• Advanced Diver Course Normally $575
• Deep Diver Course $595
• Search and Recovery Course $595
• Enriched Air (Nitrox) Course $350
• Rescue Diver Course Normally $490
• EFR Course Normally $155
• 02 Program Normally $155
• Divemaster Training Course Normally $1310
• Instructor Training Course Normally $2350
• EFR Instructor Course Normally $595
• PADI Divemaster Crew Pack Normally $350
• PADI IDC Crew Pack Normally $1050
• 40 Boat Dive on DiveQuest Normally $3700
• All DM, Instructor application Fees and IE exam $1608.80*
*Does not include Instructor or DM insurance cost. Cost varies on level of cover taken out.
• Scuba Gear (tank hire $350, full gear hire $790)
Our team of staff and instructors pride themselves on the quality of training that they provide. We do not just cover minimum course requirements but will train you to be a competent and confident Industry Professional in whatever aspect of diving industry you wish to pursue.
Go Dive Brisbane offers first class facilities including the use of 6 dive vessels, a wealth of experience, the highest quality equipment and the longest dive times. You will be considered one of the team and will be learning alongside your instructor. You will not be watching from the sidelines.
Total Recommended Retail $14577.80
Thats a massive saving of $2186.67
Take advantage of this offer by using Go Dive Brisbane's Certegy finance.
$6,395.00 deposit with $60.55 per week over 24 months.
(Term of payment can be discussed and may change from this example.)