We are very excited to announce that we are relauching our photo contest here at Go Dive Brisbane! After the success of previous years, we felt it was necesserary to see more of your undewater photography talents!
Here above is previous winner: Rod Willett!
Rod won his picture blown up and mounted! We can't wait to see what you have in store for us!
Here are the categories:
And the price this year....... 50% off one of our 2018 trip or $750 to spend in our online or retail shop if you can't make it to the boat!
Send your shot to firstname.lastname@example.org before 27th August 2017 and we'll reveal the winner on 1st September. Not sure your skils are sharp enough to enter? Well, join our PADI Digital Underwater Photography course and send us your best shot!
Royalty- Free License of use of Non-Watermarked Images and Restrictions
1. The high-resolution images that you submit to Go Dive Brisbane under the regular Royalty Free (RF) license may be used to make fine art prints, on a web site, in a magazine, newspaper, book or booklet, book cover, flyer, application software (apps) or any other advertising and promotional material, in either printed or electronic media, as long as the item in which the image appears does not contradict any of the restrictions below. The list is not exhaustive and if you have any uncertainty regarding the use of the images in a correct way please contact us.
2. Submitting the high-resolution image does not transfer the copyright. The image is your own, and by submitting it for this competition you are granting Go Dive Brisbane a non-exclusive, Royalty-Free licence to use or distribute the image for reuse both in store and online on our website or social media sites. This means that no monetary payment will be provided to you for the initial or continued use of the image/s you submit.
3. Go Dive Brisbane will use the image for promotional and artistic purposes only and claims no ownership or rights over the image other than its use.
4. Go Dive Brisbane must be provided with a high resolution copy of the image. It must be suitable for display in store and online. It must be of a resolution of no lower than 10 megapixels, otherwise we cannot guarantee the quality of the prints.
5. The image must not be watermarked. The image can be altered using post-production photography, but preference in judging will be given to any images which appear natural and best represent scuba diving in Brisbane. The shot may be comedic or natural, and may feature wildlife or humans but must not be offensive in any way.
6. You are required to have the consent of any identifiable individuals who appear in your submitted images. We may ask you for written proof of this – do not enter a photo that you cannot provide this for.
7. The photo can be lodged by email or in store with a signed copy of these Terms and
8. Each individual is limited to two (2) photos per person for this competition.
9. The winner will receive either $750.00 voucher to spend in store or 50% off a selected trip in 2018. Second Place will receive a ScubaPro crew pack valued at $75, and Third Place will receive a EEZYcut profesional line cutting tool valued at $35.00.
10. Judging will be performed by Go Dive Brisbane staff. Staff are not eligible to enter.
By lodging your entry and signing these terms and conditions you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Conditions, and must be submitted by no later than close of business 27th August 2017.